Wednesday 31 October 2007

Buttons has arrived

Hi everyone!!!
Now I´m here. It was really quite nice to be wrapped up and sent away. The Swedish customs got suspicious and probably thought that I was carrying something strange because they opened my package.

There is a autumn holiday right now so I have not met the students yet. The teachers are here working but the children will not be back until monday. Booooring!!! Anyway, I stay with Mrs Ulvelid and her family together with Whisky, the bull. The daughter in the family fell truly in love with me and Whisky was degraded to sleep in little brother´s bed. Till next time. Say hello to Måna and Svennis from me!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad Buttons finally arrived. Was he frightened at customs? Was he hungry? Can you tell us if the clock on the blog is the correct time for Sweden?

High School Dundee said...

I'm glad Buttons arrived safely and I hope he wasn't too scared at customs!! I'm really looking forward to hearing about what he gets up to in Sweden. Mana and Sven-Goran have also arrived here safely and are having agood time.
Betty L7A

High School Dundee said...

It's good buttons has arrived in Sweden. I hope he had a good flight, I can't wait to hear about there adventures with you. Mana and Sven-Goran have arrived here in Scotland and have just been tricker treating hope you have a good time.
Alice L7A

High School Dundee said...

Glad go see Buttons safe and sound. We are missing him.
Mrs Davie L7A

Anonymous said...

Hi! You need to turn the clock back one hour. We now have winter time.
Did he have choclate in his package? In that case he wasn´t hungry. He is fine now anyway.
Buttons is preparing himself for a big event on Friday! We are having a disco for the school´s students to collect money for a school trip. Edvin and Joakim are taking care of him. On Monday you will hear all about it.
We go trick or treating here as well, Buttons went with Mrs Ulvelid´s daughter.
We are all wondering about Måna and Svennis. Tell them we miss them.

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that Button's has arrived in Sweden safely. Mana and Sven Goran had a good time on halloween at the party and trick or treating

Anonymous said...

Clock fixed making you one ahead of us in Scotland which is great if we would liketo try and link up with a video conference.